Saturday 20 August 2011

Trust me


Trust that my heart will never leave
Trust that my love will never cease
Trust that these days are here for us
Trust this time is special to us.
Trust that the purest gift is love,
Trust that together we are one.
Trust that I will always be there,
Trust that I will always show I care.
Trust that we are undividded,
Trust that we are forever united.
In heart, in mind, in spirit,
Trust that I always want you lifted.
Trust me like no other,
Trust me as one to another.
Just trust me....

1 comment:

  1. Ruthie, what do you do when your trust has been shattered before? Dashed to the floor and broken in a million pieces...Do you pick it up, put it back in your heart and just love again? Before you're quick to answer, remember that broken china has sharp,jagged edges ...

    ReplyDelete